Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Most Powerful Shiva Mantra

Today we are learning the most powerful Shiva Mantra: the Maha Mrityum Jaya.
Whatch my YouTube video to hear the story of Markandaya. This mantra is said to defeat death, so it is used as an extremely powerful healing mantra.
I personally chant it three times when I ge tinto my car, for portection against accidents.
The mantra is:
om trayAmbakam yajamahe, sugandhim pushti vardanam
urvar ukamiva bandhanam, mrityor mukshiya mamritat
“Shelter me, oh three-eyed Lord Shiva. Bless me with health and immortality and server me from the clutches of death, even as a cucumber is cut from creeper.”
To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/
Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .
Para EspaƱol visita:
Have a blessed day...
TaTha-Stu! (So be it)

Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment