Saturday, October 1, 2016

Concluding Mantras

Today we will learn a compilation of mantras used to conclude a ceremony, a sadhana or discipline, a task or Project, or simply our day.
I chant it the way my teacher Namadeva Acharya taught me, with the same melody, which I find very beautiful. Although it is long and new to learn, the important thing is that you learn how to read them, then, with practice, you will learn them. I promise it is not as hard at it may seem at first.
These mantras are also chanted as gratitud mantras,

The mantras are:
TWAMEVA MATA CHAPITA TWAMEVA
You are the father and mother
TWAMEVA BANDHU-SCHA-SAKAH TWAMEVA
You are the relative and friend
TWAMEVA VIDYA DRAVINAM TWAMEVA
You are wisdom and wealth
TWAMEVA SARVAM MAMA DEVA DEVA
You are everything, O God Supreme

KAYENA VACHA MANA-SENDRI-AIRVA
Everything which I may have
BHUDYATMA-NAVA PRIKRITI SWABHAVAT
done through word or dead
KAROMI YAD YET SAKALAM PARASMAI
Through habit or karma
NARAYANA-YE-TI SAMARPAYAMI
I offer to you, Lord of all forms (Narayana)

OM ASATOMA SAD-GAMAYA
Lead us from unreality to reality
TAMASOMA JYOTHIR-GAMAYA
From darknes to light
MRIT-YORMA AMRITAM-GAMAYA
From death to immortality

OM SHANTIHI, SHANTIHI, SHANTIHI
Om peace, peace, peace

LOKA SAMASTA SUKINO BHAVANTU
Let all the beings in all realms be happy

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/

Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .

Para EspaƱol visita:

Have a blessed day...

TaTha-Stu! (So be it)


Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment