Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Eight Armour Mantras of Lalitha

Also known as the Nitya Armour of Lalitha, who among other things, is the goddess of beauty. These mantras invoke different aspects of the divine mother Lalitha to protect all of our being, always and everywhere. Each one of the eight mantras represent a different direction.

The Mantras are:

1.      OM SRI MAHA KAMESHWARIYEI SWAHA
protect me in the East
2.     OM SRI BHAGA-MALINIYEI SWAHA
protect me in the South East
3.     OM SRI NITYA-KLINNAYEI SWAHA
protect me in the South
4.     OM SRI BHERUN-DAYEI SWAHA
protect me in the South West
5.     OM SRI VAHNIVA-SINIYEI SWAHA
protect me in the West
6.     OM SRI MAHA VAJRESH-VARIYEI SWAHA
protect me in the North West
7.     OM SRI DUTI-YEI SWAHA
protect me in the North
8.    OM SRI VARITA-YEI SWAHA
protect me in the North East
To learn how to pronounce these mantras, watch my YouTube video:



For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/
Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .
Para EspaƱol visita:

Have a blessed day...

TaTha-Stu! (So be it)

Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment