Saturday, September 3, 2016

Ganesha Prarthana Mantra

Today’s mantra is a mantra is an extremely beautufil and powerful “freight-train” Ganesha Mantra. I personally like to start my day chanting this mantra out loud three times while I light up a stick of incensé and/or a candle.
This way i honor lord Ganesha t remove all obstacles of my day and I start i ton a blessed note.
This is also a mantra where we invoke Ganesha’s wisdom and intelligence to have our prayers Heard on the higer realms. As I have mentioned before, Sanscrit is a vibrational language and its tru meaning is measured by the effect on the body.Different satgurus have interpreted this mantra in different ways. I present you the way I have learned from my lineage.

The mantra is know as the Ganesha Prarthana (prarthana means prayer)
OM GANANAM TWA GANAPATIM HAVAMAHE
KAVIM KAVINA MUPAVASHRA VASTHAMAM
JYESTARAJAM BRAHMANAM BRAHMANA SPATA
ANAHA SHRINVAN NUTIBHIHI SIDA SADANAM

O Lord Ganesha, You are appointed by the Trinity as the supreme head of all the ganas or divine species: angels, archangels, semi-gods, demi-gods and the presiding deities of all the planets. All the saints and poets meditate on You for their perfection in expressing or writing Your glory. You are considered the first to be adored, worshiped and saluted. Your blessings bring their fruits of all the sadhanas or spiritual practices of the seekers of Brahman. O Lord Ganesha, remove the obstacles from us and bless us to receive this puja (worship) by Your presence.

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:




For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/
Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .
Para Español visita:
Have a blessed day...
TaTha-Stu! (So be it)

Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment