Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mantra to the Celestial Treasurer

Namaste. Once more, welcome to my blog, and thank you for taking the time to visit it and follow me.

Today we will learn a mantra to Kubera, the celestial treasurer.

Kubera was a King, and his evil brother took his kingdom from him. He then decided to perform a series of austerities or Tapas, to please Lord Shiva. In the process, he chanted a series of seed sounds that eded up granting him so much prosperity, that he became the celestial treasurer.

The mantra is:

HA-SA-KA-LA  I-AI-LA  HRIM
HA-SA-KA-LA  I-AI-LA  HRIM

HA-SA-KA-LA  I-AI-LA             series of seed sounds that bring prosperity
HRIM                       seed sound of the Sacred Heart Chakra

To complete one mantra we need to chanta ll seed sounds twice.

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/

Don’t forget to “like” my faceook page and follow me on twitter: https://www.facebook.com/mantrasensanscrito
Para EspaƱol visita:

Thank you for reading my blog!

Have a blessed day...

TaTha-Stu! (So be it)
Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment