Friday, June 5, 2015

Mantra to help Parting Souls and Grief.

Namaste. 
Once more, welcome to my blog, and thank you for taking the time to visit and follow my teachings J

Today we will learn a Mantra that helps parting souls in their transition to the after life, and that also helps loved ones in their grief.

Is a mantra to Narayana, The Great Soul. He is an aspect of Vishnu, the god of the masculine trilogy of the Hindu pantheon, who is the preserver of the Universe’s harmony. Narayana offers our last home when we depart.

When we chant this mantra for our loved ones that have disincarnate, we help them ascend to Vaikunta, the seventh heaven, or highest plane. This is a mantra that denotes great compassion, for the departed and for the loved ones left behind in grief.

The mantra is:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA
OM                           Sanskrit symbol representing the creation of the Universe
NAMO                     I salute or honor you (just like Namaha)
NARAYANAYA     The Great Soul

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/

Don’t forget to “like” my facebook page and follow me on twitter: 

Para Español visita:

Thank you for reading my blog!

Have a blessed day...

TaTha-Stu! (So be it)


Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment