Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mantra to the goddess that showers her devotees with gold coins

Namaste. 
Once more, welcome to my blog, and thank you for taking the time to visit it and follow me.

Today we will learn a prosperity mantra to an aspect of goddess Lakshmi, were she showers her blessings in the form of golden coins, over her devotees.

The Universe has infinite riches and abundance, and this mantras helps us tap into it. It acts like a portal to Access the great abundance in the Universe, as is our right!

The mantra is:

OM SUVARNADAYEI NAMAHA
OM                             Sanskrit symbol representing the creation of the Universe
SUVARNADAYEI            Name of deity with the feminime suffix
NAMAHA                I salute and honor you

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/

Don’t forget to “like” my faceook page and follow me on twitter: https://www.facebook.com/mantrasensanscrito
Para Español visita:
Thank you for reading my blog!
Have a blessed day...
TaTha-Stu! (So be it)
Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment