Saturday, June 4, 2016

Ashta Lakshi: The 7th Lakshmi

The seventh form of Lakshmi is Dhana Lakshmi, the Lakshmi of material wealth. Today we will learn two mantras to invoke this form of Lakshmi.
The first mantra to invoke Dhana Lakshmi is:
OM SUVARNA-DAYEI NAMAHA
“Salutations to the Divine Mother who showers the wealth of gold on her votaries, we beseech her now”
I have already taught this mantra in my YouTube channel. To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



There is a second mantra I did not chant in this video and will be teaching it later on on a different video.
The second mantra is:
OM SHASHTI DAYAYEI NAMAHA
“Salutations to the Divine Mother who is the bestower of abundance, we invoke her now”

For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/
Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .
Para EspaƱol visita:
Have a blessed day...
TaTha-Stu! (So be it)

Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment