Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hridaya Chakra – Sacred Heart

This is part of a series of videos addressing the activation, clearing, unblocking, and alignment of each one of the main chakras along the sushumna channel or ‘nadi’.
To learn more about the subtle body, channels and chakras, please watch my first video title “welcome to the world of Sanskrit Mantras”
To learn the basic attributes of each chakra, please visit watch my video titled: Chakra alignment Routine”
Today in particular we will be focusing on the Hirdaya Chakra, or Sacred Heart, located between the Anahata (Heart) and Vishudda (Throat) Chakras. The mantras indicated to open this chakra are as follows:
OM PADMA SUNDHARYEI NAMAHA
"Om and salutations to She who personifies beauty"
To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:



HRIM SHRIM KLIM PARAMESHWARI SWAHA
Brings the kundalini all the way up to the top of head
I have already taught this mantra in my YouTube channel. To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:

For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/
Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .
Para Español visita:
Have a blessed day...
TaTha-Stu! (So be it)

Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment