Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Soma Chakra – Pineal Gland

This is part of a series of videos addressing the activation, clearing, unblocking, and alignment of each one of the main chakras along the sushumna channel or ‘nadi’.
To learn more about the subtle body, channels and chakras, please watch my first video title “welcome to the world of Sanskrit Mantras”
To learn the basic attributes of each chakra, please visit watch my video titled: Chakra alignment Routine”
Today in particular we will be focusing on the Soma Chakra, located in the intersection of two lines going from the Ajna (brow) and Sahasrara (crown) chakras, where the pineal gland is. The mantras indicated to open this chakra are as follows:
BAM SAM PAM PHAM SAM KSHAM HRIM
Kechari Mantra:
This is a special mantra to activate the soma chakra, and access the ‘amrit’ or nectar of immortality.
I have already taught this mantra in my YouTube channel. To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:

OM BHALA CHANDRAYA NAMAHA
Bhala means the forehead center. Chandra means the crescent moon. Bhala-chandra means that chakra from where the nectar of immortality drips, also known as Soma chakra. This place holds the secrets of healing, where you come in unity with Shiva.

I have already taught this mantra in my YouTube channel. To learn how to pronounce this mantra, watch my YouTube video:

To learn how to pronounce these mantras, watch my YouTube video:




For more information about Mala beads, please visit http://shaktimalas.com/

Thank you once more for following me on facebook and twitter .

Para Español visita:

Have a blessed day...

TaTha-Stu! (So be it)


Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment