Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lakshmi Mula Mantra

Dear readers,

Today we will learn the foundation or Mula Mantra for Lakshmi, the goddess of abundance. She is the spouse of Vishnu, The preserver, one of the gods of the masculine trinity of the Hindu pantheon.
She emerged from the churning of the ocean of consciousness by the combined efforts of Celestials and demons (good and evil) in the search for the nectar of inmortality. She came out sitting on the lotus flower, beautiful and majestic.
Indra, The chief of the celestials, fell in love with her and wanted to claim her for himself. But Lakshmi said she was for Vishnu. 
She also tells them that he's aware that they were expecting her to bring the nectar of immortality, but that she would send someone for that purpose, the Celestial Healer, Danvantre.
After that she makes herself really small in merges into Vishnu's heart, wheree is said to reside.

From my own experience with this Mantra I can tell you that soon after I started following the teachings of Namadeva Acharya, I wanted to attend a Lakshmi workshop he would be teaching at Kripalu, MA. Not only I wanted to attend, but also wanted my daughter to come with me. I needed around $2,000 to make it happen, and I did not have that kind of money available at the time. So I said “Dear Lakshmi, please provide the means for this workshop” and started a mantra discipline for the effect. A week later Shakti Malas received the biggest order I’ve ever seen, from a SPA in Miami, FL, and my net from that order was around that exact amount. I never had a unique single order that big again… Needless to say how much I was impressed with the power of this Mantra!

The Mantra is:
OM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
OM                          Sanskrit symbol representing the creation of the Universe
SHRIM                   Deed sound that contains all information about Lakshmi
MAHA                    The Great
LAKSHMIYEI       Name of the principle, with feminine suffix
SWAHA                  I salute and honor you

To learn how to pronounce this mantra, whatch my YouTube video:



The Mala I am using in this video is made with lotus flower seeds, which makes it very proper to honor goddess Lakshmi. 

For more information aout Mala beads, please visit:

Don’t forget to “like” my FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sanskrit-Mantras/447558272071779

Thank you for reading my blog!

Have a blessed day...

¡TaTha-Stu! (So be it)


Shivani Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment